What is AP EPass Scholarship?
The AP EPass stands for Andhra Pradesh Electronic Payment And Application System of Scholarships. The intention of this proposal is to provide monetary minister to the candidates. The AP EPass scholarship is provided to the financially weaker candidates for furthermore enlightenment after 10+2 who belongs to the SC/ST/OBC/EBC category.
The government of Andhra Pradesh is provides AP epass or epass AP for the assistance for the right of entry in the graduation and post graduation courses to the candidates. Each and every single fine points of the coursers and the eligibility criteria are obtainable on the given website i.e. apeapass.cgg.gov.in. of Andhra Pradesh. Online it is easily accessible for all the candidates to apply for the scholarships. Candidates only if they have yearly income less than 2 lacs rupees can apply for post matric scholarship, if they have more than 2lacs yearly income, they are not eligible for the scholarship. Government of Andhra Pradesh gives two types of cremation beneath e- pass. The RTF stands for the Reimbursement of Tuition Fee and the MTF stands for the Maintenance Fee or Monthly Pocket Money. It help the students money-wise by providing them money to meet their daily operating expense. Rates are predetermined by the government or by the board. Also we shared different scholarship information at our website.
How to Check AP EPass Application Status
Now candidate of Andhra Pradesh can check online AP epass scholarship status. Link to visit the official site for Andhra Pradesh EPass is given below:
- First you can visit official website of AP epass apepass.cgg.gov.in/status.html
- Candidate will make out fields to enter all its niceties.
- Present the requisite particulars in each and every single field.
- Enter the application number of the Epass Andhra Pradesh of the candidate.
- Select the scholastic year.
- Go through the SSC exam number and select type of exam.
- Penetrate the date of birth.
- Click “Get Status” button after providing all the minutiae.
- Check out if the candidate’s Andhra Pradesh EPass scholarship application is permitted or cast off.
Candidate’s expired scholarships can also be malformed by applying for the rejuvenation. The options for rejuvenation will be indicated on the homepage. Uttar pradesh government declare UP scholarship for the financial year 2017.
How to Apply For AP EPass Scholarship
- Visit cgg.gov.in and click on the pre-matric and post-matric selection.
- Candidate will always get the choice live if the registration course of action is still unlock.
- To get a new page with a form click on the link.
- Candidate must enter adhar card and ration card fine points.
- Candidates’s delicate particulars must be filled.
- Information of candidate’s parents and guardian is also mandatory.
- College/School and course in order must be entered.
- Information of income certificate and caste certificate.
- Address and bank account details of the candidate are essential.
The form will also show options for uploading scanned copies of the documents. Upload the following documents before submitting.
Eligibility Criteria For AP EPass
The Andhra Pradesh scholarships are provided to financially incapacitated students for pursuing the courses that are approved by the appropriate universities or AICTE boards. Eligibility criteria for the AP EPass scholarship:
- Applicant must belong to the Reserved category: SC/ST/OBC/EB category.
- The family income of the applicant must be under 2Lacs rupees per annum.
- Candidates with 75% attendance.
The AP EPass scholarship is obtainable only for convinced courses. It is not valid for the part time and online courses.
Courses that are eligible for Post Graduation Andhra Pradesh EPass Application with 1 year to 5 years and more, listing below all the courses for which the students get scholarships:
Courses enclosed under Group 1-
Listing all the courses that are eligible for the EPass AP that are Post-matric scholarships. The duration of the course is minimum 1 year.
- Group 1-
All professional courses in engineering, technology, medicine, and IT. It also includes courses in agricultural, finance, business management, and business administration.
- Group 2-
Other professional courses of a higher level. Namely, M.Phil, Ph.D., and research level courses. All other courses related to CA, ICWA, CS which are not covered in Group 1 are eligible for AP epass scholarship under this group.
- Group 3-
Courses which are not eligible under above two groups. NIFT courses are also covered under this group.
- Group 4-
subsequent courses are covered under the very last group.
- Vocational courses of intermediate level.
Required Document For AP EPass Scholarship
- Must be from the minority cast
- Required caste certificate
- Needed income certificate from the required authority
- Identity proof like Aadhar card, Ration card, pan card, etc
- Candidate required bonafied certificate
- Bank passbook copy
- SSC hall ticket copy
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Passport sized photos of the candidate
All the information about AP epas scholarship is shared. Also we shared many government related other details like how to generate UAN number, check status of UAN, know PF claim and other scholarship Moma online scholarship and more.